Video editing is a special type of service marketing in a modern environment. Video editing can be used for many purposes such as promotion of influencers, fashion industry, social media marketing, video advertising, education, entertainment, documentation, promotion of bloggers, books, video games…
The Concept and Importance of Video Editing in the Service Economy
Video editing is the manipulation and arrangement of video shots. Video editing is used to structure and present all video information, including films and television shows, video advertisements and video essays.The service sector as well as the video editing sector have becoming increasingly important parts of national economies. It seems that there is a close connection between a level of economic development and power of service sector, although has not been determined whether powerful service sector leads to economic development or is just its consequence. It is obvious that a contribution of services to development of any national economy is increasing, where the services are becoming a main factor of increasing GDP of most countries.
On one hand, users are becoming more and more demanding and more powerful in their relation with the service companies. They demand more relations and new kinds of relations. Adequate new marketing, known as the marketing of relations, is trying to engage a user interactively in more steps, in order to create a value, later shared between the service company and the user. Attracting and keeping the users are the main goals in profession of relation management and marketing. Keeping current users is a first goal of the relations marketing. In order to achieve it, the service companies must be ready to notice, in time, the users who decide not to use their services anymore, and then to analyze their act and to plan the future activities according to the available information and achieved knowledge. In other words, the management of relations with services users has to pay attention to concrete causes, due to some users „leave” the company.
Types of Editing
- Linear video editing uses video tape and is edited in a very linear way. Several video clips from different tapes are recorded to one single tape in the order that they will appear.
- Non-linear editing systems (NLE) allow video to be edited on computers with specialized software. This process is not destructive to the raw video footage and is done by using programs such as DaVinci Resolve, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.
- Offline editing is the process by which raw footage is copied from an original source, without affecting the original film stock or video tape. Once the editing is complete, the original media is then re-assembled in the online editing stage.
- Online editing is the process of reassembling the edit to full resolution video after an offline edit has been performed. It is done in the final stage of a video production.
- Cloud-based editing is the process of utilising the internet to work with content remotely, collaboratively or of a time-critical nature such as editing of live sports events in real-time using video proxies (lower resolution copies) of original material.
- Vision mixing is used when working within live television and video production environments. A vision mixer is used to cut live feed coming from several cameras in real time.
Video Editing: Everything You Need In One Place
Photography: In video editing, in addition to video sequences, we also use photographs in order to make the visual effect as good as possible.
Icons & Illustration: We also use icons and illustrations created in programs such as: adobe illustrator and adobe photoshop.
Video and Motion: We create and edit video clips using modern programs and applications, such as: Adobe Premiere Pro and Video Star Pro, in order to better meet customer requirements.
There is no doubt that the service sector has become a dominant power of many national economies. It seems that there is a close connection between the level of economic development (which expresses as GDP per an inhabitant) and power of the service sector, although was not determined if powerful service sector leaded to economic development or was only its consequence.
The International Labour Organization points out to a correlation between workers number in service sector of the country and its economic development.